Conference Registration Fees
Early Bird Registration
Deadline: 10 October 2023
Deadline: 30 November 2023
Onsite Registration Rate
Starts from 1 December 2023
|Physicians – EMA/ ESEM Members*||USD 350||USD 400||USD 500|
|Physicians – Non-Members||USD 450||USD 500||USD 600|
|Nurses/Residents/Allied Professionals**||USD 200||USD 250||USD 300|
|Medical Students**||USD 100||USD 150||USD 200|
*All EMA / ESEM Members need to provide their active membership number or ID to claim the member rates.
**Nurses, Residents, Students and Allied Healthcare need to provide proof of identity to claim the respective rate.
*The above fee is only applicable for the three days of conference from 7-9 December 2023. Separate Fee applicable for Pre-Conference Workshops held on 6 December 2023.
Terms & Conditions
- Registration fees entitles participants to attend all sessions and CME certificates.
- For administrative and preparatory reasons, online registration is possible until 5 Dec 2023 (GMT+ 4). From this date onwards, we advise you to register and pay the fees.
- Applicable onsite registration fees, during conference registration hours, commencing on 6 – 9 Dec 2023.
- 5% VAT charges will be applicable on all mentioned rates.
- Registrations are confirmed only upon payment receipt.
- Registration fees apply as per the date of payment.
- If the payment is made within 10 days prior to the event date, a proof of payment or a credit card/letter of guarantee will be required to avail the late registration rate.
- Should your payment not be received 10 days prior to the event date, the Event Organizer reserves the right to cancel your pre-registration, you can make your registration onsite with the applicable rate.
- For Group Registration please contact: MCI Middle East, UAE, Tel: +971 4 311 6300, Fax: +971 4 311 6301 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All registration fees must be paid in advance to: MCI Middle East LLC - Office Suite #902 | Level 9 | Dubai World Trade Centre. Dubai, UAE.
- No confirmation will be sent until MCI Middle East LLC has received the payment.
- You may process the payments using Credit Card or Bank Transfer.
- If you are using Bank Transfer, please indicate your first and family names, your registration number (mentioned on the registration invoice), and “ESEM23”.
- Please mention "free of charge for the receiver account" on all payments processed via Bank Transfer, however all costs must be covered by the ordering customer.
Cancellations & Refunds
- Registration cancellation must be sent via e-mail at email@example.com, the congress secretariat must receive a notification of cancellation no later 6 November 2023, 23:00 hrs (GMT+ 4), this will entitle the delegate to 100% refund less bank charges and administrative fee of USD 50.00.
- 100% cancellation charge apply after 6 November 2023, 23:00 hrs (GMT+ 4).
- If you cannot attend but did register, you will be given the opportunity to send a colleague in your place. Name changes are possible until 26 November 2023, 23:00 hrs (GMT+ 4), should you insist on having the changes carried out after this date, there will be a charge of USD 20.00.
- In the event of it being necessary for whatever reason to postpone or cancel the Conference, the organizer will not be liable for any expenditure, damage or loss incurred by the Participant.
- In the event of cancellation, the participant will be refunded any monies paid after deducting the bank charges.
- if the Conference is postponed due force majeure to a later date, the participant registration will remain valid, and he/she will be allowed to attend the event. However, an administrative fee of USD 50.00 plus bank charges will be applied should a participant fail to attend the Conference and request for refund.