ESEM Best Paramedic Award
The aim of ESEM Best Paramedic Award is to acknowledge a paramedic with outstanding contribution to patient care and towards emergency medicine.
The Nominator can nominate the candidate by following the below steps:
- The Nominator should be an ESEM Member. (How to become an ESEM Member?)
- The Nominator should fill the online Application form with letter of support highlighting the candidate’s contribution:
- Towards EM Community.
- Towards Emirates Society of Emergency Medicine.
Candidate who would like to get nominated may approach an ESEM Member Nominator to follow the same process.
- Currently practicing clinically in the UAE.
- More than 5 years’ experience.
- The Nomination online application form along with the letters of support needs to be submitted by 15 October 2023.
- The Award Committee will review and evaluate the nominations.
- The final decision would be conveyed to the award recipient by 09 November 2023.
- The recipient of this award will be acknowledged at the Closing Ceremony of ESEM23 Scientific Conference - 09 December 2023.
- The winner will receive a plaque, recognition of his/her contributions in ESEM publications and social media platforms.